Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial day

How much so? Having to work every major holiday takes its tole on you after a while. Not that Memorial Day is all that major compared to say, Christmas, Easter etc...
but still...
So here I am at work, when I'd much rather be home, drawing up a storm.
And why is it, when I'm at work I get really antsy to be at home drawing, and when I'm home...well you get the picture...anything to distract me will, when I'm home.
That has GOT to stop, the closer I get to my self imposed deadlines....

I do have my new skeechbook here at work, so if the muse hits I can zip something out.
It' so dead today that I have ample time to doodle and what have you.

My fevered brain is racing with ideas....none of them very good ..I'm sure...hee hee.
Oh well, onward ........

No comments: