Saturday, May 19, 2007

yadda yadda

Am I ever going to keep a blog up ANYWHERE that I start one?
We'll see...Anyway this blog is mainly about my comic strip and attempts
at getting it prepped for syndication.
A dificult task to say the least, but not totally impossible.
I do hear tell I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting
published , so I raced right out an bought a Powerball ticket. Now I'm all set to spend my winnings!
YEE HAAA!!
Ahem, anyway...First up, at least a months worth of GOOD strips and a synopsis of the
characters etc.is required for submission. I think I have at least 20 or so good ones. SO for now
it's back to the drawing board. Also renaming "Zero Hour" has been bandied about by several friends.
I'm going to let that one stew for a while and see what I think about that.

One bad thing about blogging, thats time away from the drawing board. So , as I said, it remains to be
seen just how often I actually blog.

Now I'm off to ink some more of this hysterically funny piece of work...aheeennn

cheers.

No comments: