Friday, June 29, 2007

...We all scream for............


........the end of this series..

hee hee...hope ya liked it...onward

and hey..why in shits name are my ads at the bottom still all for MEAT! Free range meat, kosher meat..all kinds of meat....you'd think with all this talk of ICE CREAM, there would be ICE CREAM ads down there...but NOOOOOOOOOOO...it's all meat
FINE be that way GOOGLE!
ARGGGHHHH!!!


life is fine,
fine an stressful, but ..it's here


music of the night

CRUMB soundtrack

food of the night:
fish sticks. ( HA !I bet you thought I was gonna say Ice Cream. So there!)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

So there's probably STILL going to be meat ads because now you talked about it. BTW, I don't see any ads because I use Camino (http://www.caminobrowser.org/) which is awesome.

And I LOVE ice cream any time of the year.

zero hour said...

so maybe we need to mention PEZ all the time..and I will see PEZ ads appear...
so
PEZ PEZ PEZ PEZ PEZ PEZ PEZPEZPEZPEZPEZPEZPEZPEZPEZPEZPEZPEZ