Friday, August 31, 2007

Awwww...Ain't dat cute!




Yes, that's me and my little sister , Janice..taken in Pennsylvania. I think I'm about ...ummm4 or 5. Dig the GROOVY haircut and matching clothes...
It used to piss us off. We were not twins or anything but mom dressed us alike all the time..I think until we cracked and rebelled around 8 or 9 years old.
( something like that...)
Anyway, I do remember that tree, was a neighbours,and that's not our house. I have no idea what city we were in.. I suppose I should pay better attention when family talk about old times.....lol

I'm going to go make dinner now.. I spent my day off cleaning my sick, sick bedroom, It is now well again and able to receive visitors....
urr.....THAT came out wrong...
aheeennn

xo

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Well at least she didn't try to make Diane and my Dad dress alike. That woulda been creepy.