Sunday, November 11, 2007

I CRACK ME UP!



So Ant is STILL trying to get a job.Not just ANY job..her DREAM job...it's so dreamy!!!
Will she succeed? Or will her obstreperous ways do her in? Art imitating life? Hmmmm

Desperately need a break. I realize I have had no vacation in over a year and a half..no make that two! I have enuff money saved up to just take a month off..but damn..you better have something to do AFTER that , eh? Best not......sigh....but I can dream...
Ireland, Japan...so far away....
...so are you..so are you....


food of the day: these strange little flat flourless crackers from Whole Foods
music of the day: Bowie/Station to Station, Morrissey/ Maladjusted
mood of the day: yearning for what I can't have..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great gag! Very "dialoggy" but with thoughtful deliberate construction. Perfect!

zero hour said...

why thank you young jedi!!!