Monday, December 31, 2007

MY LAST BLOG OF 2007!



WOO HOO...Can't believe I survived ANOTHER year...shit man...Who'd a thunk it!?
Let's hope that next year is better than this one..that's for sure.
Since this is the last post of 2007 for me I thought I should write something
meaningful and pithy.....ahh no such luck this early in the morning...but I will say I thank all my regulars ( and not so regulars) for sticking with me...and my quest for fame and fortune in the Comic world!

Gotta work today...sigh..AND tomorrow...so no partying for patty...not that i DO
much of that anyway..but ya know..the option is always nice.

here's a nice little comic for ya.
Behave yourselves tonight, don't get too drunk
enjoy watching Dick Clark spew out a sentence
or two and the big ball drop.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


music of the day: i suspect Iggy
food of the day: bluberry yogurt and soy cereal
mood of the day; hungover from nothing! desireous

No comments: