Friday, December 7, 2007

NEW COMIC





this is for the Not My Small Diary Zine...this does NOT get you off the hook from buying one when it comes out...it's a spiffy anthology published by Delaine Derry Green every year, with a different theme. Many, many talented cartoonists contribute! So I'll let you know when and how to order...kay?


busy off day..rainy and dull outside...
PT day...progress o.k...
food of the day: leftovers
music of the day: SUGAR/ copper blue
mood of the day: moody and misty eyed

7 comments:

--MC said...

On the one hand, I'm kinda pissed with myself that I read them .. now I'll have already read this, when the book comes out this won't be new to me .. On the other hand, the sun always shines when I read new stuff from you ..
I've decided to finally quit farting around and do a page for this next NMSD myself, if Delaine will still have me .. see you there.

PATTY LEIDYS ZERO HOUR said...

thank you dear!
get cracking on dat page sir! I always like reading yer stuff too!

say hey to Roberta!!!!!!!!

Reggie said...

Ain't it the truth?! You'll definately have to let me know how to buy. I am always up for supporting another artist...and it doesn't hurt that you make me laugh.

Reggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PATTY LEIDYS ZERO HOUR said...

will do gal!
it's usually a real fun read..LOTS of pages for yer bucks!!!

Joanna said...

This reminds me...you owe me stories! I'm way past 18 now...

PATTY LEIDYS ZERO HOUR said...

i know...which ones do you want...
the beastie boy one...the REM one ..umm the...let's see...henry rollins one...the U2 one...
the ......list is endless...