Sunday, December 16, 2007

up early....



...and down enuff!
Just got back from a nice early morning store meeting...Enuff already .
It's Sunday, not quite a funday for me, but a day...

Back pain abated a bit thanks to modern chemistry.
comicstrip staring me in the face on the boards..no punch line yet
but I expect it will come out soon enuff..it always seems to...
like a giant burp.....

warmer,sunnier out..I should be at the Zoo or something taking
photos...but that pens a callin'....maybe I'll get lucky and actually
get funny again...
help me out will you..please!

music of the day: i suspect IGGY POP
food of the day: not much yet...(3 more pds lost..yikes!)
mood of the day: skitty,somber,embarrassed,perplexed,caged and aggitated...
grrrrrrrrr


nice xmas photo for you..and a whatnot photo....
merry fuckin' christmas... MWAHAHAHAH

No comments: