Saturday, January 26, 2008

a new one I dig...

http://etchasketchist.blogspot.com/

now the last time I did some intricate etch a sketchin'..it was of
Godzilla smashing Tokyo..and it DID come out rather nice I thought.
up to the point when I showed it to someone and they
shook it...
BASTID!!!

off to draw...
"do ya feel loved...?".... thanks BONO....

Kiss me well and I'll follow you forever....



Where the magic happens...

Comic syndication update: in this case no news is good news...
readying second wave send out...
Kinkos tomorrow, where I hog the machine,jam the paper, put it in wrong,scan at
wrong sizes...flirt with the counter-guy, get Laser paper for free,spend
6 bucks on copies of stuff I'm not sure of....
all in all a fun time...lol

off to doodle,draw lament over the stack of Hospital bills...
auctioning off stuff soon to raise buckage, hee hee...

be well ,be happy.

music of the day U2, POP/ The Specials
food of the day: Blueberries mixed in Yogurt
mood of the day: sigh,,,,another day, another day of crap... :)

No comments: