Monday, February 4, 2008

I had a life.......


.......but my job ATE it.

bumper sticker I saw the other day...to true...to sadly true..
anyway, sale is over, I survived. Now for the rest of the week
of people coming back and telling us that we got something wrong...

taxes done..weeeeeee...I'm getting something back at least..
usually I blow it on a computer upgrade or something equally as
needless...but my hospital bills are rearing their ugly
heads at me...YIKES!
How long can one ignore THAT before something evil happens?


SNOW again...I did a few nice skids and slides on the
way home...including s nice sideways skid up a hill and
into the intersection...wheels a blazing...I swear I smelt rubber...aheeennn
THAT couldn't have been good for my car...
I know someone's proud of me out there...lol

bedtime..I'm so spent I can't see straight...
night my little speedracers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd slip and slide through an intersection with you anytime ;-)