Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Noodleriffic




What can one say, but to postulate rapturously
about the perfect hand made noodle.
The search ended for me long ago, but
for visitors,I enjoy nothing more than
to introduce them to the one and ONLY
Oshama Raman Noodle bowl emporium in
the United States.

How often have I been there?
We walked in last night and
the king of noodles says:
"Sit down, sit down anywhere,
You want same right? Yakisoba
pork?"
hee hee hee...


today...sunshine,parks, drawing
comics, Domo...ahhh Domo..
those out there in the know...
KNOW of what I write of...
rapture again awaits...
too bad you're missing it....


music of the day:Belle and Sebastian
food of the day: see above
mood of the day: calm and reflective



the proper way to slurp noodles

1 comment:

a girl said...

mmmmm...raman. I dig on the pork fried rice (the best ever), and the vegetarian noodle bowl.