Thursday, February 14, 2008

What is the sound of one angel dying.....


MWAHAHAHAHAHA.....
in the spirit of the day..and my obvious distaste for it for reasons known to any
victim of misdirected passions....I present to you the iconic image
of poor little cupid getting his.

NO I'm not going to be nasty ALL day long...I'm sure getting my new tooth implanted
will cheer me up...actually I'm in a good mood...
last night was spent tootering around town with a pal,
diner food, strange Asian market visit, (pictures pending of the odd food choices we spied there...), and a side trip to a rather unique gift shop.

So lets hear from my dear readers out there their worst tale of Valentines day woe
the winner will receive a personalized comic from yours truly...
HURRY! CONTEST ENDS SOON...DON'T HOLD BACK!!!



hmmm how do you mend a broken heart you ask?....Don't ask me ..MINE has
never been broken....

music of the day: Flogging Molly and White Stripes
food of the day: roast beast sammich..
mood of the day: toothy grins all around!!

xoxoxoxo
I LOVE YOU ALL.....seriously....well maybe not you ,there in the back...you can go home now...

2 comments:

a girl said...

Well, I don't know about V-Day woes on my part...I've never been one to get wrapped up in the stupid day - except maybe in high school when i didn't get any damned carnations...ahem, my point being, that I've been the INSTIGATOR of many a crappy gifts. I must say that the worst being an electric knife sharpener that I bought on the way home from work, and only because ours crapped out the day before. I think I even went all out and wrapped it up in a nice empty potato chip bag...

MWAH! Happy Valentine's Day!

Lisa said...

My Valentine's Day woe is that every time it comes around I have to sit through three weeks of those friggin "He went to Jared!" commercials. Does that count?