Sunday, July 13, 2008

Poor man...



This is Eric, moments after I had to reluctantly turn down his marriage
proposal...I'm too much of a free spirit you see? I hope his spirit
wasn't too crushed..but , I have to follow my heart and soul.
All this time, waiting for him , he shows up, professes his true devotion to me
and what do I do? I crush it like a little bug. Remorseful? yes I am,still
life has to go one..for both of us...I know he will be sad for a time
but will see, in the long run, it's better for both of us.
How long before our "cute habits" become annoying traits?
How long before cute jokes become nasty comments about one another told in
fake jest at cocktail parties?
Better to avoid it all now,eh?

Be well Eric,I will always have a soft spot in my heart for you!






can you tell I have too much time on my hands, and a misdirection of creativity?
How come I can't make it fly on my comicstrips lately?
hmmmmmmmm


music of the day" BECK
food of the day: Tea's Tea, curry
mood of the day: Damn I miss him already!!

No comments: