Sunday, December 7, 2008

FORREST J. ACKERMAN


R.I.P

Oh my Buddha! It's the start of the 'Curse of the Three"!
All the greats! Bettie at an minute and now him.
Here is a link to a slideshow of a tour
of his house.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/griffis/sets/72157608386760272/show/with/2974767001/

Thanks to Rev. Margaret of the SOFLAPUNKS yahoo group I belong to.
He was an amazing, visionary man. You owe it to yourself to
read all about him and what he did for GEEKS everywhere...LOL
Google is your friend.


Kinkos gone to..comics scanned, Brilliance confirmed once again.
BWAHAHAHAHA!
I crack me up.



What to do today, what to do, go out and goof?
Dig in boxes for Xmas lights? Keep Drawing?
I'm going a bit goofy here at home all day .It's important
for the unemployed to get out every day if even for a
little bit...sigh
HA! NO FUCKIN RETAIL! MWAHAHAHAHAH

Have a good one little kiddles
xooxox

No comments: