Thursday, May 14, 2009

mmmm...cake




inking fun, oh joy.

yeah , not much to say these days..too bizzy creating .
At least I have THAT, even if I don't have a job yet.

How bout that season ender of LOST! Ya we know
who the body of Lock is NOW...mwahahahaha



music of the day: Nick Cave
food of the day: Bento!
mood of the day: cuddly


Late addition. Monkey Brains Oatmeal sent me a whole ding-dang box of the stuff!
WOOT! Now I will be set for a while until they get it back into Whole Foods.
Maybe if we ALL go over and bug them about it they will get it in faster..
Anyway the good folks at Monkey Brains have granola coming out too.so that should be
yummy. Hell it took me years to get into oatmeal..so I'm happy to get the ONE kind that I dig back in my life...hee hee..and HELL..its got MONKEYS on it
so how fun is that!?

Breakfast is at 7:30 tomorrow..be there or be square..

No comments: