Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Pet Shop Boys !



Woot! How bout some retro 80's style...I'm digging it!

Hope you had a spiffy weekend and holiday. BBQ went well.
today was make Japanese food day! I made my first batch of
Inarizushi -sushi in a bean bag. Fried Tofu , which makes these
skins you can pull open and you stuff sushi rice and what not into them.
I made sushi rice for the first time and it was pretty dang good. There's
more steps to prep than that,but I'm not going to go into it here.
I also made salmon and stuffed some of them with that too.
Hey I had time to kill on cooking for 2 hrs. hee hee..
Anyway it was fun....Now what do I do with all this leftover rice...
hee hee







music of the day: retro
food of the day: see above
mood of the day: damned if you do,damned if you don't

No comments: