Monday, January 25, 2010

NEW COMIC DAY!!!


HUZZAH!
Up at webegirls.com

http://webegirls.com/?p=3692

check it out my little sparkle-heads and leave a comment THERE for me if
you please..WE need HITS!


Nothing else much going on. Dealt with Insurance companies for the
better part of the day. Boy they are sweet to you when they are trying to
KEEP your bidness.But I had to 'fire'
one and go with another to save over...ready? 200 bucks a year! No small potatoes
when yer,well, scrounging potatoes...hee hee


"Further into the fog I fall,well I was just following you!"
Thanks Morrissey


( I'm not following you so close now my dear...not so close anymore...)

music of the day: Morrissey
food of the day: something squishy
mood of the day: brain dead

1 comment:

Mark said...

Auto, home, or health insurance? Yeah, they will pretty much kiss your ass once they learn you're kicking them to the curb. I still get letters from an insurance company I dropped 10 years ago asking me to come back.