Wednesday, June 23, 2010

YOU NEED ONE!



So far this is what I have done for my show in Oct.
Wacky Dogs and ...umm, nutty cats? Not sure what
they want to be called yet.

Many more dogs and kitties to be created yet.
There will be only 5 total of the barking big
dogs so if yo are interested,let me know
I have pre-sold
one already so put in your request.
I'm thinking 75 bucks for the big 'uns .
They all have glow in the dark eyes and
teefs. The colors are black light
fluorescent fun. So I guess you could call
these bad boys "interactive fun".


Many more creative endeavors in the works.
Many more.....





music of the day: it's a Funky reggea party again! (Marley)
food of the day: tuna melt, green tea!
mood of the day: excited, creative, Q-needing

2 comments:

Joanna said...

How much for the grinning blue kitty?

zero hour said...

big kitties will be around the same..75 or so...