Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yum! Saturday night fun!

Le Central Restaurant 112 East 8th ave, Denver . I have never had a bad meal here,
and it's sooo cheap for a French place..hee hee.. If you go on Thursdays it's usually
souffle night!

app:Feuilleté d’Escargots
$9.00
Escargots sautéed with butter and herbs and served over a puff pastry with a creamy blue cheese walnut sauce







Cotes d'Agneau au Jus
$18.00
Grilled Colorado lamb chops finished with an herb jus







Faux Filet aux poivres
$20.00
Grilled New York strip steak served with the classic three peppercorn infused demi-glace; flambeed with brandy



Brioche Bread pudding with chocolate sauce.

Now I'm really full.


Back to organizing my studio some more.
Every time I start a new project I seem to need to
reorganize/clean things first. I must have tossed out a bunch of old crap




music of the day: old skool
food of the day: burgers on da grill
mood of the day: misty

No comments: