Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Final Day

It's the last day of national blog a day thingy..and I did it!
Then my widdle mind turns to thoughts of delightful cupcake treats!


Granted ,some of my blogging days here were pretty thin. But I don't think I did that bad a job at it. After all, with my creative fuzz-brains, I'm lucky to get something done each day. I was pretty prolific this month, art wise.
Fruits of my labor can be seen this weekend!

The paint is calling to me.



music of the day: assorted
food of the day: errrm uhhh "more schtuff"
mood of the day: starting over, again *sigh*

2 comments:

Just Jane said...

Congratulations! You did it. Even though there wasn't a comic a day, you did a post every day which was Herculean YAY!

Pick your cupcake-y flavor, Dear.

zero hour said...

mmmm...vanilla?
hee hee..
or spice!!!!!!