Monday, November 1, 2010

NOVEMBER!


New comic day! Hidey-ho over to webegirls
and check out the fun an frivolity!

Done recovering from the weekend festivities. Hope you had fun!
Also today starts the national "blogpost a day" challenge.
I have been graciously allowed to do it in comic form. So actually today may be TWO posts!
(HA! Top THAT ,lil miss' thang! bwahahah)


Off to "grocery-ate" ( my new made up word for the day)
and create! HUZZAH!

music of the day: Soussa marches
food of the day: something from a can
mood of the day: skitty

2 comments:

Just Jane said...

Don't make it a challenge :P

zero hour said...

no no..i view it more as a PERSONAL challenge, with myself.....I feel it brings me back to a better productivity level like I USED to have..before I achieved mass ennui..:D

plus a thought of a tasty treat is a nice incentive as well...LOL