Monday, April 4, 2011

It's a MONDAY!


Which means, COMIC DAY. SO jump on over to webegirls.com
and have a giggle.
Then go into the kitchen and wrassle yerself up sum o' dat dere fluffernutter
fun wot I'm talkin' 'bout!

Day three of "The Cold That Would Not Die!".
Honestly, as I lay in bed at 4 in the morning,(again),I started wondering what would happen if this sleeplessness continued much longer. I'm in week three of that,and now with a cold on top of it, I'm wondering if I will start drawing wacko weird stuff. Mostly all I feel like doing is crawling back into bed and trying to get more than an hour at a times worth of sleep.
Shakey hands do not a brilliant comic strip make.



music of the day: shhhhhhhh ,I'm trying to sleep
food of the day: UG,NO!
mood of the day: somebody shoot me, please!

No comments: