Monday, June 6, 2011

Woot!

Off for my first day back at work..and ,get this, it's NOT RETAIL!
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY WOOT WOOT WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Not that I have anything AGAINST retail mind you,but, it successfully beat MY lily white ass down to a bloody pulp, so I'll be having no more of THAT thank you very much.
The prospect of having Saturdays off is mind numbing to me.

Plus , there's an office kitty! Imagine that! NOT on my feet 9 hrs a day non-stop but
also an OFFICE KITTY! MWAHAHAHAH.So cute and cuddly fluffy, he already likes me. I see days of "kitty-in-the-lap" going on at my desk.


music of the day: the buzzy sound is back in my head
food of the day: digestives and a bit of cheese please
mood of the day: insomnia bit my ass last night so it's a bit muddled

No comments: