Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OH no..not again!


Sooooooo , I thought I'd beat everyone to the punch and admit, yes, I did indeed go out again with the ol' ex George.
Now before you start lecturing me on why I shouldn't have. The late night drunk calls from overseas he'd make after breaking up with one of his super model girlfriends for one . The sloppy pleas for one more chance again, the strange gifts arriving at odd times for another..
But , c'mon, LOOKIT the guy? Can you blame me? He's divine! I do have issues with the whole
"he makes my head look big and weird cuz his is so small" thing. But I think I can live with it.

Green is NOT my best color so I know I look kinda pale here in this photo, but I had no idea the paparazzi were so aggressive and so many! I have NO idea how George can deal with it.
But being George Clooney comes with some pain I can see that now..
Like when I tell him, we tried but, meh it just didn't work. I can't deal with all the trips to far off exotic places, Italian food doesn't agree with me, and I just can't get over the fact he is not a big fan of Godzilla.

Thas all I'm saying. So , George , if you're reading this, I'm sorry and please tell Matt Damon that
yes, I would like to go to Paris with him next spring.




music of the day: buzzy OM hum in my ears
food of the day: not much
mood of the day: feeling better at times then, wham!

No comments: