Sunday, September 16, 2007


more messed up blog stuff...no titles until they FIX this mess...anyway...
another blast from my past...
I reworked another old one...it's better now...
this will at least keep my warmed up while I try to
write newer funny stuff...
anyone wanna see the old original one? let me know...
I also abandoned my faithful SUMI BRUSH PEN in favor
of the old animators tried but true MICRON PENS..
seems my hands are not as adept as I would like
them to be right now...so I'm giving them a rest..

I'm going to bed now..I got the weirdest heartburn today from
a glass of chocolate milk...how odd....if you never hear from me again
go ahead an sue NESTLES for wrongful chocolate indulgence...


music of the day: The Specials
food of the day: OShama Raman yakisoba! YUM YUM!!
mood of the day: aching back hopeful spirits...

No comments: