Monday, September 24, 2007

Here's something new ....

GO to:
http://sketchcast.com/channel/patty/

to see this new site that is sketchcasting...it's like...etch a sketch Internet style...lol
anyway I thought it might be interesting for ya'll to "Watch" me draw sometimes...I did a test run..but will do one of the girls soon... It's pretty primitive I think..but amusing for all of 3 minutes...LOL
Anyway I will let you know when there's something of merit on there.

Weather note...HAIL STORM and windy rain all day..temp dropped ALOT..im so happy!!!
DID training at work today ...it was smooth all day...scary! lol
DID a piece of "BRILL" work yesterday will finish up then pub. it...

music of the day : NIN
food of the day: SAlad an Salmon
mood of the day: horny...HAHAHAH

6 comments:

The Rooster said...

Been awhile since a hail storm came round these parts. or thunderstorms. or frogs.

Michigan sucks.

zero hour said...

its biblical !!! WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

lol

Joanna said...

That's pretty sweet. What did you use to draw it with? I can't draw shit with a mouse.

zero hour said...

you use yer mouse..or wacom pen..
it takes some getting used to..im gonna practice some more...lol

a girl said...

That IS pretty cool! I am constantly astounded by all the crap available to us anymore.

zero hour said...

i love crap!! hahaha
crap makes me happy...
hahahahahahaha