Sunday, September 23, 2007

I must still be Catholic....




...I constantly torture myself! lol
Guilt, well sometimes, but mostly just plain torturing
myself with the past. "it doesn't matter", as the Zen
thing goes....it's the past, but....still....
Sundays are not always the best days....im just
lonely feeling is all...cartooning is a lonely bidness
the more I hang out with friends, the lonelier I get sometimes
maybe I need different friends...

Plus note , I'm attributing some of these moods to
more of "low blood sugar moods" rather than
the typical "artsy fartsy black clothes wearing
angst ridden wish for what
could have been" moods....
HA HA HA THAT CRACKS ME UP!


adding music to my itunes/downloading crap on ipod day...

music of the day: ALL of IT!! GLORIOUS
food of the day: OBVIOUSLY not the RIGHT food...
mood of the day: see above...

No comments: