Thursday, November 22, 2007

That's too funny!!


Check out my 'ads by Google" icon down there on the left....it's touting
DRUGS over the Internet....hmm "OXY"..I wonder what THAT is referring too...tee hee

I have become a pusher now..hahahahaha! If I keep talking about MONKEY BRAINS OATMEAL enuff maybe it will link to that...
Better today..much compared to a few days ago...still a constant pain going on in my back but it no longer feels like someone stabbing me over and over again...

percocets not so much..one sent me reeling to bed and some other side effects that I no longer want a part of....so I guess I will save them for the "best of pains.."

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
WHAT is with the MACY'S parade...how annoying...
you have to put up with mindless chatter an show stopper numbers before ya get to see a frickin balloon!! I gave up ..went and took a shower ..and came out in time to see my first...
HELLO KITTY!!! AHHHHH Life has meaning again...hee hee
then back to lip-syncing new boy bands on floats...sigh.....

Over to sisters tonight for a fancy ass dinner....then hopefully able to get up tomorrow morning for my big Friday off morning trip to Best Buy....i I can stand the crowds!

Hope you ALL have a wonderful, relaxing day spent with loved ones...or nearly loved ones...hee hee...
don't eat too much junk!!!

xoxoxoxoxox
me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gobble Gobble from Turkey Boy ;-) xoxox

zero hour said...

thanks turkeyboy...
you rock!!!
xo