Friday, November 23, 2007

this sucks...


....I'm back to barely moving again...anyone know a good back dr. or chirop. that's OPEN today? I think a chair at my sisters did me in last night...I made it thru the dinner but last night trying to sleep was torture...
this morning I can barely function and now sitting is just as bad...I'm thinking I'm going to end up looking at surgeons soon....

laundry day, but that ain't gonna happen..either is going in to work tommorow...until the dr. gets back Monday I'm gonna be in sad shape...
I'm trying to do the exercises the Dr. gave me..but barely...

what a waste of a black Friday off...I'm not even gonna TRY to go anywhere...this is madness...


Drugs....ha ha..more drugs!!!!! When a percocet doesn't even kick in..you know it's trouble..

shoot me now...

1 comment:

a girl said...

I liked Dr. Eldridge on Hampden and Oneida. I wasn't sore the next day and he actually listened to me. Most importantly, he didn't try to change my entire lifestyle.