Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Patty speaks of Patti


http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=270697223&s=143441

Patti Smith has an iTunes essential album available now...
jus' mentioning it is all.....
one of my all time favorite artists.


my day... like any other day....

dreaming of hot brothy noodle bowls in the crisp cold winter night.
watching the steam rise off the spoon, as I raise it to my mouth.
wondering if I ever will be so satisfied again.





off to doodle
off to sleep
off to dream

2 comments:

a girl said...

Ya, okay, this is just creepy now. I was driving by Oshima last night thinking of stopping there instead of cooking...Alas, my kids would rather have reconstituted raman.

zero hour said...

haa haa haa..
i'm thinking friday night is noodle night for me!!!

see ya there? LOL
this time I'll look for a harried lady with some rugrats alongside?

lol