Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What a day...


...Wow Google ads are toting Patti Smith now...how very...very.

Interesting day, the contents of I am not totally at liberty to divulge, but
suffice it to say....
The Year of the RAT is upon us...HEY! That's MY year...
the Chinese Zodiac calender says so....IF you believe those kind of things
apparently some people do out there..so there ya go.
This will be my year...or DIE trying..HAHAHAH

Big Dental appt. tomorrow....EEP!
What IS my tooth trying to tell me anyway!?

have a good Thursday..can't wait til Friday ...NOODLE BOWL NIGHT NOW!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH
xoxoxo to you all...
(comics written, not drawn)

anyone find my pens yet????


music of the day: Bowie
food of the day: pita chips
mood of the day" hopefully optimistic,in a world of pessimists...

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm a rat too! I guess that makes sense now why my old apartment was always infested....

zero hour said...

eeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!

a girl said...

I don't think you've ever said what the brand is. If you tell me, I'll start looking. I can understand the frustration!