Saturday, February 9, 2008

testing..



So it's my first mini clip...seeing if it actually loads on here...
sometimes Macs..as beautiful as they are...don't agree with
everything out there in cyberspace...but I would NEVER trade
my baby for anything less!

*side note..upon viewing of said clip..I MUST point out..it's sort of clean
but not totally..the process of divesting myself of ALOT of stuff out
of that room is just starting...but YES It is alot and YES i AM a
cartoonist and as such, we tend to acquire ALOT of stuff..Gifts over the years
from fans, vendors, companies, tradeshows, collecting PEZ forever, running a
Hello Kitty Store for years, buildups of art supplies,books books, books...and well
it's a soupy mix of stuff ...looks like PEE WEES playhouse on ACID if you "AX" me...
tee hee


dinner at java Asian...a nice little japanese/taiwann fusion type
place...leftover chicken for dinner tonight I'll say
we had nice green tea, peppered Calamari apps.
fried chicken Japanese style, and seafood mix in a nifty
mango sauce..YUM!
come visit, we'll go there!


music of the day : White Stripes
food of the day: leftover Japanese schtuff
mood of the day: lighter and my back doesn't hurt as much...
(go figure...hmm release of some MORE stress in my life......?
a major goal of mine of late...
or maybe it was the work out i got yesterday..aheeennn)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

OMG CAN I HAVE THE LITTLE ALIEN DUDE FROM TOY STORY???!!! That is sooo awesome!!

zero hour said...

hee hee cute....
ya caught that eh?
yessssss you can
any other takers for any other crap i have...? lOL