Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MOLESKINS and you

http://www.instructables.com/id/moleskine-notebook-mods/

GOOGLE it babydolls....EVERYONE needs one!
if you don't have one already...go get one...
and make sure to create a lil' sumptin'sumptin' in it
each day .....
It's your trusty friend...crisp pages, rounded corners
that lil' stretchy strap to keep it closed, storage folder in back,
oilcloth cover...
SIMPLISTIC and PURE...
you just glide across the pages...
I started to work out my comics in Moleskins a while ago..
and besides the compactness of the book..I can keep one with
me at all times..for when the muse strikes!

Right now I'm using large size softcover ones at my drafting table
one mini one in my backpack...
one mid size hardcover sketchbook at work...

we sell them there so everyday I get to look at all the
different kinds they have and think about what I could do next with one!

Affordable and inspiring.....what more could you ask for?

No comments: