Saturday, May 31, 2008

here I am....

http://www.skineart.com/art/1599 .
in case you were wondering if I ever did ANYTHING
other than comicstrips...lol
breaking in my new MOLESKIN waatercolour book and
watercolour pencils...
what fun

in case anyone wants suggestions as to
what to get me for my birthday...
ART SUPPLIES are always a safe bet..



on a side note..since I have created so much..here's a view of my destruction
I don't seem to be able to keep things alive. Granted I've HAD the
dang thing since Xmas, so I'm amazed it's lived THIS long!
So, is it D.O.A?
I see a FEW leaves left. I'm a bit hesitant to
toss it yet, but ..I feel the need to put it out of it's
misery!


mood of the day: less anxious
food of the day: leftovers and NUMI TEA
music of the day: ..sigh..Morrissey, NIN, Flogging Molly
hair length of the day: longer than yesterday

1 comment:

Joanna said...

It must run in the family. I killed a cactus once. And my current victim is a little mint plant Alex gave me for mother's day.