Friday, May 30, 2008

I shall be a cloud,


you the moon,
and this our tea.

went a bit nuts at Whole Paycheck and got some
Numi Teas...quite lovely I'll say
MONKEY KING appealed to me quite a bit for
some reason...

back feeling better..oh, did I mention I had a scare with it
No?..well then forget I said anything!

off to finish inking a comic...
I'm hating this CANSON Vellunm Bristol board I got.
it seems to be a bit slick for my pencils and inks
and I get all "speedy" when I work and it looks
a bit sloppy..the artists out there know of what I speak!
A trip to Meiningers may be in order tomorrow at some point..
I like something with a bit more 'TOOTH" to it...
any suggestions...?




special weekend bonus photo:

it's MILKY GIRL! Acquired at "GIMME GIMME PILLOW TOAST
Asian Pop goods store in Lakewood are of CO.
a fun store chock full of fun stuff to buy, if ya come
visit, I'll drag you there...

gimmegimmepillowtoast.com


o.k off I go now..
cheers.
xo

No comments: