Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yes, that's what you think it is...


mmmmmmmmm...FROG LEGS
hee hee hee..and yes...it tastes "Just like chicken!"
Well bland chicken.I have had froglegs only one other time, ages ago when I was
about 11 or 12, my family was at a restaurant buffet and they had these
"cute little drumsticks"..well sure I ate some, after the fact I was informed
they were froglegs, Needless to say ,I didn't eat any more, but had to admit
they tasted pretty good.
These were in a sauce and quite tender, good,but still, the thought
keep running thru my head "Hey! You're eating FROG LEGS!"

Ate at Le Central, a very affordable French restaurant last night,
had Mussels and a chocolate crepe as well.... Oh LA LA, I'm sooooooooooo
Francheee'





another day of 100 degrees..sigh..I'm ready for Fall now...you can start!
Have a good one my sweet babydoll!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Note to self: Don't read Aunt Patty's blog while eating breakfast.

Gross!!!

Hey, since when do you wear anything other than a black shirt?

Memory Harker said...

OM NOM NOM!

<-- totally *loves* teh frog legs!

As does my Spawn.

Mmmmmmmmm .... affordable French restaurants? 'Ow you say, "Quel fromage!"

zero hour said...

ahh my little sprout, ze frog legs are ze wonderful jumpy food of ze Europe...NO?
and yeah...Memory if ya EVER get here to visit we shall go to said place and I can watch you amuse and astound the surly French waiters with your command of Ze language!
NO?
bwahahaha