Saturday, September 20, 2008

JULES FEIFFER...

...today at Tattered Cover..I'm excited...he is a master of the craft!
I got my old books,from my days as a book dealer, hopefully he will sign them.
I'm getting my inner GEEK on today, obviously....





Nice day out, had one of the few remaining Monkey Brains Oatmeal packs
in my possession.It's all over after that. Still waiting on a response.

Attempts to get a Flogging Molly ticket underway...25 bucks the night before or $40 bucks for New Years Eve (negates THAT night! -sigh)


off to draw before the sojurn to book land

music of the day: NIN to start the day off..
food of the day: BBQ pork( sorry lil' piggy)
mood of the day: I'm pissed at you,( you know who you are!)

UPDATE: so how come a concert ticket is listed as $25 bucks...then when you go to buy them all the little cute service,handling charges add on to it..bumping it up to ,like $40 bucks?
WTF??? 25 I could of squeaked out..seeing as I'm unemployed and broke..but 40 bucks??
FUCK ME!......now I don't know what to do..my guilt over money should be used
for other things..like..umm gas..food, rent ,meds...wins over today...
let's see if my deep desire to see Flogging Molly wins out tomorrow... :(

No comments: