Friday, October 24, 2008

"Beloved..."

THIS has GOT to be one of the BEST scam emails YET I have gotten..I just had to share it with you....I'ts almost tempting to
come up with a smarmy response..but I'm to lazy to open another email address to use..lol
Poor Lady Thatcher, wasting away so...I should make her some Jell-O and
send it off to her.....


From: Lady Rebecca Thatcher.
No:36 Old Shrewbarry Street,
London, England.

Beloved,i am Lady Rebecca Thatcher, suffering from cancerous ailment. I
was married to Sir Jeremy Thatcher an English shipping tycoon notable for
his great charitable activities before his death in April 2nd, 2006..

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Million
Pounds Sterling (20,000,000.00 GBP) which were derived from his vast
estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK and
named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund.(All records are kept with
my family lawyer).Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems that i have been suffering from. Though what bothers me
most is the stroke that I have in addition with the cancer. With this hard
reality that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this fund to you
and i want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort
to establish a charity home for the upkeep of widows, widowers,
orphans,destitute,thedown-trodden, physically challenged children,
barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons
and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested
into ill perceived ventures, which is the reason i took this bold
decision. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to
my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband
relatives around me. You can contact me through my personal email address:
lady_rebeccathatcher70@hotmail.com
My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.Please assure me
that you will act just as I have stated herein.


Hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed,
Lady Rebecca Thatcher.

No comments: