Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fuzzy day, snow day



Views out my window today. good thing I went grocery shopping the other day. Hee hee.
It sucks when you oversleep. Kind of mucks up the rest of the days plans.
Not that I HAD much, except some online job hunting (again) and finishing up
my packet of strips to mail out next week for my "quest".
Also gearing up to deal with the never ending saga of dealing with
Unemployment claims. Nuff said. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Hey, Elvis Costello's new chat show was on last night! Who saw it?
I LOVE him. It's also on replay on the cable on demand thingy if you
missed it. Here's my moment of "girlieness" ...He's so cuuuuute!
Bwahahaha.
Also the perennial holiday treat Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. Had
THAT thing memorized I tells ya!

Off to draw and reflect my little snow bunnies!

music of the day: Costello, The Cure
food of the day: something HOT
mood of the day: perpetual groggy punk

No comments: