Monday, January 12, 2009

IT's DONE!

It's FINALLY FINISHED!



Up for AUCTION...The MONKEY BOOK!
ALL original one of a kind art book by yours truly. 2"x3" silk covered
mini book.
Over 40 original Monkey Illustrations.
Who Doesn't LOVE MONKEYS?
Everyday and not so everyday activities and emotions as depicted
by our favorite primates! Share the love, share the money..
I'm starting bidding on this unique ,fine art creation at $25 bucks.
YEARS in the making, what a BAHHHHHHHHHGIN!!!!!! Get yer bid in today
don't delay own a piece of Patty! (just send me a msg. and I'll
put yer bid in...)


In other news: snow:

Yup, the same view out my window..but different snow levels..HAHAHA. It's already
sunny out so I'm pretty sure of a fast melt off and the travel to get new
breaks tomorrow will be uneventful.


music of the day: Nick and Nora's playlist
food of the day: generous donation of whole foods
take-out from a pal
mood of the day; sorta pissed off but calming down
(bureaucracy and lies piss me off big time!)

No comments: