Friday, March 20, 2009

My old BF....

O.K, now how many out there think it's a GOOD idea to start a renewed friendship
with old paramours? I mean how MANY phone calls can one deal with before
you cave in and agree to go out again? So yes, I DID cave, and we went out
again...and it all came rushing back to me..the excitement, the attention, the
lavish gifts. But the downside is..yes the crowds everywhere we go, the
flashbulbs going off in my face.The backdoor exits,trying to evade the press.
Yeah George IS a real laugh and a 'hunka handsome". But a gal has to draw the
line somewhere, right?
(Besides...my head always looks so...so BIG next to his little spazzy one.)
So George, no hard feelings, let's keep it casual and friendly.
I will always remember the good times, the fun, and the passion.
And those sexy,sexy eyes and smile.
xoxoxox





no I didn't forget...here's yer comic ya big baby!!!


music of the day: Morrissey( for the gray day)
food of the day: fruity pastilles
mood of the day; unsettled

1 comment:

Lisa said...

After much time spend reading your comics, I can no longer resist the urge to ask this question: What's with the Condi Rice hair?