Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year, year in review



New and Old stuff...
It's so crazy how things work in this life.
You can go along for what seems like ages, not hearing from
certain friends and people in your past, then WHAM, they start
to come out of the woodwork.
That, and strange cosmic things at play, interconnecting
events, things, people, til you see it IS a small world and
we truly do link together in so many different ways.


I dunno.. or I could just be blowing smoke out my
Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal Raisin Giant Cookie sugar-addled brain.

The comic is from one of my Moleskine sketchbooks. Truly the
sketchbook of the traveling 'toonists.

I wonder what 2010 has in store for me? Exciting things to be sure,
surprising things, scary things, and hopefully JOB things.
(Hire me.)


music of the day: The Cure, Flogging Molly
food of the day: strange piece of meat and crab salad
mood of the day: end-of-year-contemplative

No comments: