Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Sorry...



........but these are disgusting, Seriously.
I lasted two bites.
Well it was a noble effort. I don't need to be eating crap like that anyway.
Sorry Peeps company it's a FAIL.

Spring is here. I'm sure of it. I trekked out to Target for some "souplies" including
my desperate attempt to stay my cough and watery eyes,loaded up on allergy pills.
They worked for sure. I did not cough my guts out much today, but I DID barely manage
to keep my eyes open for the better part of the day before crashing at 5 for a cat nap.
I hate taking allergy stuff, but this is getting silly.


I have no jokes for April Fools day. But I do have a giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach that
will most likely stay with me until Sunday.
Nuff said.


music of the day: Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen
food of the day: NOT peeps
mood of the day: frustrated and chagrined with a side of happy ,goofy lust.


No comments: