Friday, July 23, 2010

it's a foodie world

Tonight was PHO PUN with a Priend. ( get it?tee hee ) I actually had some noodle dish that was a lovely combo of meats and veggies. Lovely to NOT have to heat up my pad with a blazing stove on.






And yesterday I ventured into the kitchen and actually made mac an cheese like my mom used to make. I even tossed in ham chunks. ( the only way I'll eat ham, so if you ever have me over for dinner don't serve ham to me.)
Anyway I got lots of fun time in grating, and stirring,and fretting over nothing. It turned out pretty dang good if I say so myself. It flashed me back to my "yute" days.


If you come over for dinner I will make mac an cheese, since I now know I won't poison you with it.
And NO I won't make it with little wieners cut up in it.

I will now be eating mac an cheese all weekend long.


music of the day: Morrissey, The Cure
food of the day: see above
mood of the day: life's curveballs keep you on yer toes!

No comments: