Monday, August 9, 2010

IT's ...IT'S............ MONDAY!!!!!


BE THERE! BE THERE! BE THERE!
at webegirls.com
for some bloodshed, frivolity, and..umm
tofu!


Shark week is over,,so put away those
chum stockings and lights til next year.
Sniff sniff!
It was fun ,but all good things have to come
to an end.


off for some well earned 'Aunti/Niece " playtime
before she goes off to shuddercollege next week.
OMFG! When I moved here to Denver she was in 4th
grade!!!
I feel so, so.....well you know. OLD.

But seriously all my nieces and nephews have all gone onto ,or are on their way to
great edu-ma-cation. Seems its all either Georgia Tech, or well Notre Dame!
(makes it a bit nuts when there's a ND vs. GT game though)
So I'm pretty dang proud of my braine-ack family.


music of the day: movies
food of the day: ug
mood of the day: hungover from all night nightmares.

No comments: