Monday, June 25, 2007

Brain out of order, try another one....


....O.K , I have decided that the heat really does affect my sappy brain. For the life of me I just can't get it together enuff to write anything or even ink all the stuff I HAVE written! If I had A/C in my studio, maybe I wouldn't have an excuse..LOL

They say...( who is this "THEY" anyway...), that the heat will break tonight and go DOWN to the 80's high 70s...HA HA WHAT a LAUGH!
The clouds are forming as I type...getting darker by the second, I hear thunder and saw some lightning a minute ago..should I even BE on my computer?

Remember that scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind,
when the ships disguised their arrival using giant dark
storm clouds and just rolled them in..
well the sky looks like that now...
Kind of freaky and scary and exciting at the same time!

Encourage me and maybe I will draw something funny for you....

xoox


food of the day: none it's too hot to eat....
o.k ..o.k....blueberry yogurt

No comments: